Overly long writings about West Ham United FC. This is the kind of thing you might like, if you like this kind of thing.

Monday, January 01, 2007

With Apologies

1. New Year - Old Feelings

So my PC died over the holiday period. I don't quite know what I'm going to do about it as I've tried turning it off and then on again. I'm all out of ideas.

Anyway - it does mean that my posts are going to dry up for a while as I try and get it sorted out. So apologies for that.

At least as I write this we aren't 4-0 down at half time versus a promoted side.

Don't worry though - Shaun Newton's back from his drug suspension. No need for Javier Mascherano any more. For God's sake - give me strength.

I'll try and post again after our inevitable 5 goal comeback.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment